Thursday, April 15, 2010

Student Thoughts


The Europe Trip 2010 was an amazing experience in culture and aspects of various European cities, witnessing first hand many places that I have wanted to see. I enjoyed every day with friends and got to know classmates in detail. A trip of a lifetime, I highly recommend it to other students - Simon

Best experience ever... would definitely do it again - Roden

The Europe trip for me was a completely worthwhile experience. Everything from Paris to Florence and Venice, the things we saw and cultures we experienced were incredible - Lena


A trip of a lifetime with all my friends seeing things I never thought I would see, especially with them - Taylor

I enjoyed the new experiences, such as travelling on the Metro, trains and the plane. I also loved Lausanne in Switzerland because it was so beautiful and I really enjoyed it - Alison

Got to eat amazing food, see wonderful and thrilling sites and walked a hell of a lot. Super-awesome!! - Shannon

Highly recommend the next year 12 group to go! Loved every bit and didn't want to leave... EVER! Amazing experience :) - Caitlin

Had the best experience ever in another culture, with all of my friends. 5 stars - Dylan

Trip was fan-tastical! 2 thumbs up :) - Jess

An experience of a lifetime where I made new friends and saw beautiful places. I want to come back again - Heather


Had the time of my life in this once in a lifetime experience. If you don't go next year you will regret it. Worth every dollar! :) 1 Up! - Emily

I got to see everyone's true side and I hated it, as well as seeing my $5000 could have been better spent - Ryan

Italy was my favourite country. And I loved Switzerland because of the mountains. Can't wait to get home - Courtney

This has been a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to explore Europe with all of my friends. I know that I am never going to forget it and I know for sure that I'll come back one day. All in all, I must say my favourite place was Florence - Emma xox

Had a great time in Europe, especially Italy, but can't wait to be back home - Claudia

I loved seeing paintings and statues that I've learnt about in class, and also visiting ancient places. I loved experiencing the different cultures, and seeing the great landscapes that are so different from Australia - Kirrilee

I enjoyed Florence because it had the most free time - Regina

Haggling, Florence and Switzerland was where it was at, yo - Conner

Billet Family!!!!! - Xavier

The Eiffle Tower glittering at night and my host family were my favourites - Hayley

I enjoyed the sightseeing in Paris and Italy and my time with my host family - Breanna

Good experience, have seen lots of different sites that will be remembered - Ben

It was a good experience and met a lot of interesting people - Jake

Made new lifelong friends, was a good trip - Matthew

It was great, made new friends and had fun - Nick

Can't wait to touch down in Sydney - Jenna