Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 7


Emma Ramsay

We had spent a massive day walking around Paris looking at numerous buildings and monuments, we were all exhausted. At the end the day though we all got the chance to climb the Eiffel Tower.

We arrived there at 6pm and all lined up to catch the elevator to the 2nd floor. The views from there were breathtaking but we hadn’t yet reached the top. We were waiting for a while around the platform for the lift and got a few scowls from people because many of us had to push in to the front due to Tumut High having to go in together. We got up the top and took in the panoramic view. We could see for miles.



We all walked around the platform outside two or three times and took many photos, then had to go down because we were all meeting under the Eiffel Tower at 7.15pm.

This experience is one that I know I’ll never forget and I feel so fortunate to be able to share it with all my friends. It’s one that I know I’ll be talking about for a while.